REFERENCE: Genesis 37:1-4
BIG IDEA: Be kind to all. Forgive everybody.
VERSE: Ephesians 4:32a - Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another... (ESV)
Questions to Ask Throughout the Week
- The book of Genesis is at the end of the Bible // F, The beginning
- Jacob had twelve sons // T
- Joseph looked after a flock of cows with his brothers // F, Flock of sheep
- Joseph told his father about the good things his brothers were doing // F, He told on them
- Joseph’s brothers were probably happy when Joseph told on them. // F, They were probably mad.
- Joseph was his father’s favorite child. // T
- Jacob bought Joseph a new video game to show him how much he loved him. // F, A beautiful robe
- Jacob bought beautiful robes for all of his sons // F, Just Joseph
- After receiving his robe, Joseph’s brothers couldn’t say a kind word to him. // T
- Today’s big idea is “Be kind to all. Forgive nobody.” // F, Be kind to all. Forgive everybody.
- Today’s Bible verse is “Ephesians 4:32a - Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another...” // T
- God forgave us, but we don’t have to forgive others. // F, Because God forgave us, we should forgive others.
[Lesson] + [Resources]
[Master Curriculum Archive]